Located in Obersteinbach in the heart of the Northern Vosges Regional Nature Park, the Ferme du Steinbach offers different varieties of fresh, matured and marinated goat cheeses as well as dairy products. Visit of the goat farm. Milking at 18 p.m. daily from February to December. Shop selling regional products from the Northern Vosges (honey, jam, walnut oil, mustard, wine, brandy...).
- Groups welcome up to 40 people.
Type of guided tour
- Free tour
- Guided tour for individuals by appointment
- Guided tour for groups by appointment
- Free private parking for cars
- Coach parking
- Animals accepted: No
- Goat cheeses, dairy products.
- Fresh, matured and marinated goat cheese, dairy products, regional products (honey, jam, walnut oil, mustard, wine, brandy, etc.)