June 15, 2023
Hikes, outings, guided tours and activities
21, 67110 Uttenhoffen
Along with the owners, you will visit the gardens of a farm painted with "Bleue de Hanau" typical of the region. Suite of varied atmospheres: entrance courtyard, garden of Orpheus, gazebo, regular garden, arbor, topiaries, cut hertille, Italian alley, crystal garden, chiseled ivy, pond at the foot of the tower, contemporary works. Timeless place to savor again in the tea room. You will also discover Alain SOULIER's tailor-made lampshade creation shop.
- Organizer: Alsace Verte Tourist Office
- Reservation: Alsace Verte Tourist Office: +33 (0)3 88 80 89 70 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.alsace-verte.com
- Groups welcome up to 50 people.
Type of clientele
- Adults (individuals)
|From May 01 to September 17|
|Thursday||Opens at 15 p.m.|
Adult: €5 / Student: €3 / Child over 10: €2,50 / Free for children under 10
- Free private parking for cars
- Animals accepted: Yes under conditions