Live, vibrate for popular arts and traditions!
A heritage interpretation center is a living, interactive place open to all, which invites young and old to discover a heritage and a territory. That of Kutzenhausen is dedicated to Alsatian popular arts and traditions and rural life at the beginning of the 20th century.
The activities, exhibitions and workshops offered throughout the year by the Friends of the Maison Rurale de l'Outre-Forêt allow this immersion in the past while laying the groundwork for a better understanding of our daily lives and our future. .
- Group reception from 12 person (s).
Type of clientele
- School groups
- Children's groups
- Adults (individuals)
Type of guided tour
- Free tour
- Visit with guide tool
- Guided tour for individuals
- Guided tour for groups by appointment
- Educational visit
From February 1 to April 30, 2024, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 14:00 p.m. to 18:00 p.m.
From May 1 to September 30, 2024 every day except Monday from 11:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.
From October 1 to December 24, 2024, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 14:00 p.m. to 18:00 p.m.
From December 26 to 31, 2024, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 14:00 p.m. to 18:00 p.m.
|Groups (per person)||5 €|
|School groups||4 €|
|Groups (guide)||5,50 €|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children)||14 €|
- Credit card
- Holiday checks accepted
- Teaching room
- Less than 200 m from free public parking
- Free private parking for cars
- Shops / Sale of products
- Specific reception for children
- Welcome / open to groups
- Info. Touristic
- Bus drop-off / pick-up in front of the establishment
- Picnic area
- Water point (drinking water)
- Animals accepted: Yes under conditions
- Site partially accessible to people with disabilities.