A territory rich in flavors thanks to its traditional dishes and its good wines and rich in culture due to its many cultural places, know-how, traditions and breathtaking landscapes.
Alsace Verte is a real concentrate of Alsace with authenticity as a watchword!
- Alsace owes its reputation to its gastronomy with culinary specialties such as sauerkraut, baeckeofe, kougelhopfs, bredeles, spätzles and of course pretzels, not forgetting the unmissable tarte flambée or flàmmenküeche for friends;
- The famous wine route which finds its starting point in The vineyards of Green Alsace. Discover still secret terroirs that produce unsuspected wines;
- In the north of the Bas-Rhin in Alsace Verte, several villages have retained their appearance typically Alsatian. The houses are white half-timbered. Several villages are really worth a visit, such as Hunspach, ranked among the most beautiful villages in France; Hoffen or Seebach;
- In Alsace, almost every village has its festival, its highlight, its annual event, its traditions. Discover the traditions towns and villages of Alsace Verte such as: the Streisselhochzeit in Seebach, the Schieweschlawe in Offwiller, the chestnut festival in Oberbronn and many others…
- From the memories of men, Alsace and the stork cannot be mentioned one without the other. Find out more about the stork symbol of Alsace;
- La stoneware pottery with salt has existed for more than 300 years in Betschdorf in Alsace Verte. The last potters still in activity can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Discover this rare and unique know-how classified IGP (Protected Geographical Indication)
- L'Alsace Verte allows you to dive into the universe of a Holidays Authentic. From the first weekend of Advent until Christmas, treat yourself to a magical interlude by immersing yourself in the traditions and activities of Christmas in Alsace Verte.