Follow our expert guides who love their region through a selection of visits.
Are you more of a remarkable city?
Wissembourg the magnificent reveals to you its witnesses of the past. Fortified city, labeled "Most beautiful detours of France" it is a must.
Or traditional villages? Oberbronn, Niederbronn-les-Bains, Lembach, Reichshoffen… villages with fascinating stories.
And without forgetting the authentic White Villages of which Hunspach is part who was also elected favorite village of the French in 2020.
- Do you prefer history? Alsace Verte has several strategic points that were decisive during the various wars:
- Middle ages : the road of the fortified castles of Alsace is the witness of a cross-border position of Alsace Verte since always
- 1870 "It was the Battle of Reichshoffen one evening
You had to see the horsemen charging.
Attention riders, charge! »
- 1870 -1914/18 : annexation
- 1939-1945 : a real technological feat: the Forts of the Maginot Line still stand proudly and tell you about their adventures
- For enthusiasts of good wines : green Alsace is the entrance to the Alsace wine route with its wine-growing area around Cleebourg
- And the nature lovers : we offer to accompany you on the hiking trails
- Useful information :
- – Languages available: French, German, English and Russian (depending on visit)
- – Group size: 1 guide for a maximum of 25 people ensuring listening comfort and safety in the city center (possibility to book several guides)
- – The payment of the visits is to be made before your arrival
- – We recommend visits of 1h30 at the price of 114€ from Monday to Saturday (138€ Sunday and public holidays).
Do you want to request a quote or reservation? Download the document below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org